To view the documentation, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader.
ARB-3D User's Guide
ARB-3D Kit Instructions
ARB-3D Firmware v1.2.0 (1/02/2005)
ARB-3D Firmware v1.1.2 (3/25/2004)
- Adjusted spin test deployment durations to actual times on the Apogee and Main events.
- Implemented enhanced motor burnout detection for hybrid motor thrust fluctuations (requires negative acceleration for > 0.25 seconds).
- Fix flight data file curruption issue.
- Added new beeping status when downloading the flight data file and configuration.
ARB-3D Firmware v1.1.0 (1/29/2004)
- Increased the deployment signal durations from 0.1 seconds to 0.5 seconds.
- Signals a channel if continuity is present only, instead of always firing the event channel.
- Retains and beeps out the last recorded altitude when disarmed, but clears after a flight upload.
- Improved touch-down detection to stop recording at the end of the flight. Some cases it wasn't able to detect and would continue to run indefinitely and fill memory.
- Terminated the end of the flight file if memory becomes full. Improper termination results in a unreadable flight data. Note: Contact me for a special flight data recovery firmware file.
Accelo-Graph v2.1.4 (4/15/2004)
Accelo-Graph v2.1.3 (1/29/2004)
- Calculates the descent rate.
- Ability to save the data file to a CSV file so it could be opened in a spreadsheet program.
- Added a menu option to launch the firmware upload program to upgrade the altimeter.
- Real-time mouse over instantaneous values on the graph.
- Clear all fields when loading a file.
- User interface updates.
- Thrust curves not graphing after a negative value.
- Thrust units display as lbs when loaded as N.